Magenta Security is committed to protecting and safeguarding your privacy. We only use the information that we collect about you lawfully and we will never sell your personal data. We will only share your personal data if we have prior consent from you or if we’re ordered to do so by a court of law.
We collect information about you so that we can process your enquiry efficiently and so that we can provide you with the best possible service.
This is information that you provide to us by filling in a form on our website (www.magentasecurity.co.uk) or by corresponding with us by telephone or e-mail. It includes information you submit when you request a quote, apply for a job, fill in our contact form or engage in social media functions on our website.
The information that you provide to us, or that we collect about you, might include your name, your address, your e-mail address, your phone numbers, references that verify your qualifications and experience, and your right to work in the UK.
The information that you provide to us is only available to employees of Magenta Security who are managing the information for the purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your enquiry, or to our contract service providers for the purpose of providing services that relate to our communications with you.
We will never sell your personal data. We will only share your personal data if we have prior consent from you or if we’re ordered to do so by a court of law.
GDPR provides you with the following rights.
• Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This permits you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information that we hold about you corrected.
• Request deletion of your personal information. This permits you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there’s no good reason for us to continue to process it. You have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
• Object to processing of your personal information where we’re relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there’s something about your particular situation that makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
• Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This permits you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
• Request the transfer of your personal information to another party in certain formats, if practicable.
• Make a complaint to a supervisory body in the United Kingdom, the Information Commissioner’s Office. The ICO can be contacted here link: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
For each visitor to our website, our server automatically recognizes only the consumer’s IP address. We collect the IP address, aggregate information on what pages are visited and information volunteered by the visitor, such as survey information, site registrations or quote requests.
A cookie is a small piece of data, which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer or mobile phone (referred to here as a “device”) and is stored on your device. Cookies record information about your online preferences and allow us to provide the most relevant website experience. Users have the opportunity to set their devices to accept cookies, to notify them when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at all. The last option means that certain personalised services cannot then be provided to the user and you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the website features. Each browser is different so check the help menu of your browser to change your cookie settings.
If you receive an email from us, (a) your email address is either listed with us as someone who has expressly shared this address for the purpose of receiving information in the future (”opt-in”), or (b) you have registered or purchased or otherwise have an existing relationship with us. We respect your time and attention by controlling the frequency of our mailings.
Every email contains a straightforward automated way for you to stop receiving emails from us, or to change your expressed interests. If you wish to do this, simply follow the instructions at the end of the email.
If you’ve received and unwanted or unsolicited email sent via our system, or purporting to be sent via our system, please forward us a copy of the email with your comments to us for review.
New service - from as little as £1 per cameraFind out more